occupies the territory of four tracts which are located
one from another in a considerable distance: Biloozerskyi
tract (Volodymyrec district), Perebrodivskyi tract (Dubrovytsya
district), Syra Pohonnya tract (Rokytne district) and
Somyno tract (Sarny district). Rivne natural preserve
is the biggest one in the country with the area of 42
289 ha (104 498,39 acres). The forests occupies 44,2%
of its territory and 53,2% of the territory are covered
with the swamps.
700 species of the plants grow there and 320 species
of the animals reside the territory of Rivne natural
preserve. 13 species of the plants and 25 species of
the animals are registered in the Ukrainian Red Book.
landscape park “Nadsluchanskyi” is situated in Berezne
district. 77 rare species of the plants grow there,
among them the one species is registered in the European
Red List, 19 species are registered in the Ukrainian
Red Book and 57 species are regionally rare.
landscape park “Dermansko-Mostivskyi” is situated in Zdolbuniv
district. Flora of the park is rich and various. 31 species
from the general amount are taken to the Ukrainian Red
Book and one species is registered in the World and European
Regional landscape park “Pryp’jat-Stohid” is situated
in Zarichne district. It is one of the most unique natural
complexes in Ukraine and in the Eastern Europe. The
lakes with the sandy banks, the rivers Pryp’jat and
Stohid which are like the delta of Dunaj are especially
attractive. 550 species of the plants grow there and
219 species of the animals reside this territory.
RESERVES OF STATE IMPORTANCE:
Botanical game reserve “Vyshneva hora” (Rivne district)
2. Botanical game reserve “Hinotskyi” (Volodymyrec district)
3. Botanical game reserve “Svarycevytskyi” (Dubrovytsya
4. Botanical game reserve “Zolotynskyi” (Dubrovytsya
5. Botanical game reserve “Vychivskyi” (Zarichne district)
6. Botanical game reserve “Ozerskyi” (Dubrovytsya district)
7. Botanical game reserve “Suskyi” (Kostopyl’ district)
8. Botanical game reserve “Bushchanskyi” (Ostroh district)
9. Forest game reserve “Vysotskyi” (Dubrovytsya district)
10. Generalyzoological game reserve “The tract of Bryshche”
11. Landscape game reserve “Pochajivskyi” (Dubrovytsya
12. Hydrological game reserve “Dibrivskyi” (Zarichne
13. Hydrological game reserve “Ostrivskyi” (Zarichne
MONUMENT OF STATE IMPORTANCE:
The tract “Oleksandryvka” in Dubno district, 14 ha (34,59
it is famous with oaks which are 200-250 years old.
2. Velyke Pochajivske ozero (Great Pochajiv Lake) in
58 ha (143,32 acres), picturesque lake with the natural
3. The tract “Hvoroshcha”, Mlynive district, 50 ha (123,55
4. The tract “Teremne” in Ostrog district,
it is famous with rare species of the plants and the
5. The tract “Ostrozhchyn” in Ostrog district, where
250-years oaks grow
6. The tract “Juzefinska dacha” in Rokytne district,
it is famous with the ruins of the ancient estate and
The oak-patriarch whose age is over the 1300 years and
diameter is 8 m (8,75 yards) grow there
7. The tract “Netreba” in Rokytne district where the
everlasting oaks grow
8. Picturesque Strilske Lake in Sarny district
Parks are the monument of landscape-gardening
Rivne Shevchenko Park, Rivne, Soborna str., 3d
2. Hidro Park of the first turne, Rivne, S.Bandery and
3. Hidro Park of the second turne, Rivne, S.Bandery
and Sevastopilska streets.
4. Park of the youth, Rivne, Korolenka square and Dragomanova
5. Memorial of the Glory, Rivne, Kyivska street.
6. Park “Zhovtnevyi”, Rivne, Pr.Volodymyr’ street.
7. Goshcha park, Goshcha
8. Berezne dendro park, Berezne, Chornovola str., 23.